In accordance with and for the effects of Art. 13 of European Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereafter, the Regulation), we hereby give you the following information in relation to the processing of your personal data provided automatically by browsing on our Website.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is COMPOSITE MATERIALS (ITALY) s.r.l (Tax Code and VAT no. IT08844870967), with registered office in Legnano, Via Quasimodo no. 33, telephone 0331 467555, fax 0331467777 email address email@example.com (hereafter, the “Company”)
2. PERSONAL DATA
Personal data means any information that concerns you and relates to you.
More specifically, the processing may concern the following personal data (hereafter, the “Data”):
Browsing data: the computer systems and application procedures that run the Company website acquire, during their normal exercise, some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
That information is used to obtain anonymous statistical information on use of the website and to check its correct functioning and it is not associated with identified users; however, by its nature and by association with data held by third parties, it may allow for the data subjects to be identified. This category includes, for example, the IP address of the system used to connect to the website.
These data are removed from the systems after processing the statistics and are stored offline exclusively for liability assessments in the case of computer crimes and they may be consulted only at the request of the judicial authority.
Data provided voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary transmission of email to the addresses indicated on the website involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, required to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the communication.
3. PROCESSING PURPOSES
The personal data of the Data Subjects are processed by the Company for the following processing purposes:
a) to follow up your requests to the Company, for example, through the spontaneous transmission of e-mail messages or traditional messages to the Company's contact details indicated on the website which involve the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address as well as any other personal data included in the respective communications.
b) research in aggregate and anonymous form and statistical analyses.
4. LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The processing of your Data for the purposes indicated in point 3) above has its legal basis in the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at your request, as well as, where applicable, the fulfilment of a legal obligation.
5. PROCESSING METHODS
As part of the purposes indicated in above point 3), your Data will be processed using automated tools, in respect of regulatory provisions on personal data processing, adopting adequate security measures.
Your Data will be processed by personnel specifically trained and instructed, precisely to guarantee adequate security and confidentiality, as well as to avoid risks of loss and/or destruction or accesses by unauthorised entities.
6. DATA COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION
Within the limits strictly pertinent to the purposes indicated in above point 3) your Data may be communicated to:
- specifically authorised persons internal to the Company who perform activities connected with and instrumental to managing the services requested by you;
- persons specifically appointed as Processors (natural persons or entities that process data at the documented instruction of the Company such as, by way of example, persons in charge of managing and maintaining the IT systems, etc.).
The updated list of names of authorised persons and Processors is available from: COMPOSITE MATERIALS (ITALY) s.r.l - Via Quasimodo 33, 20025 Legnano (MI)
7. DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Your Data will be stored for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were processed, subject in any case to complying with legal storage obligations.
8. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
With reference to your Data, you have the right to request from the Company, by the methods indicated in the Regulation:
- access, in the identified cases (Art. 15)
- rectification of inaccurate Data and completion of incomplete data (Art. 16)
- erasure of Data for the indicated reasons (Art. 17), such as when they are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes indicated above or are not processed in respect of the Regulation
- restriction of processing in the indicated cases (Art. 18), such as when the accuracy of the Data is disputed and its correctness must be checked
- portability, meaning the right to receive the Data, in the indicated cases (Art. 20), in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and to transmit those Data to another processing controller
- object to the processing, in the indicated cases (Art. 21).
All the rights listed above may be exercised by you by contacting COMPOSITE MATERIALS (ITALY) s.r.l at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that the processing of your Data violates the provisions contained in the Regulation, you may lodge a complaint with the privacy Supervisory Authority as provided by Art. 77 of the Regulation.
10. NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
Therefore, any failure to provide your Data, even partially, involves the objective impossibility of following up those requests.
11. DATA TRANSFER
The personal data are stored at the Data Controller's office and on servers located in the European Union. The Company also uses services provided by companies of third countries recognised as adequate in terms of security by the Commission in accordance with Art. 45.3 of the Regulation.
12. AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES
Your Data are not subject to profiling or processing by way of an automated decision-making process.